Leopoldo GrauerM.D., FACG, FACP Request An Appointment
- Internal Medicine
Specialty: Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
- Universidad Central de Venezuela School of Medicine
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Miguel Perez Carreno Central Social Security Hospital, Venezuela
- Clinical Fellow, Montreal General Hospital, McGill University
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Montreal General Hospital, McGill University
- Fellowship, Gastroenterology, McGill University Affiliated Hospitals
Certification & Licensure
- American Board of Gastroenterology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Federal Licensing Examination
- Canadian Evaluating Examination
- Florida Medical Licensure
Memberships & Honors
- American College of Physicians, Fellow
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American College of Gastroenterology, Fellow
- Canadian Association of Gastroenterology
Dr. Leopold Grauer is a Fellow of the American College of Gastroenterologist and is Certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Dr. Grauer earned his Medical Degree at Universidad Central de Venezuela and finished his post graduate studies and fellowship at McGill University, Montreal, Canada.
Subsequently, Dr. Grauer did a Research Fellowship at the University of Miami, Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach where he published numerous papers.
For almost a decade, Dr. Leopoldo Grauer has been in private practice in Tampa, Fla., where he has been providing excellent care to his patients.